Frequently Asked Questions
Roseville Meat Company is open 7 days a week and only closed on major holidays.
We are OPEN:
- Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm
- Saturday from 8am to 5pm
- Sunday 10am to 5pm.
We are CLOSED and/or have shortened hours on on the following major holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- New Year’s Eve – close at 4 pm
- Super Bowl Sunday – We close early to watch the game
- Easter Sunday
- Saturday Before Easter – close at 3 pm
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day/July 4th
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Eve – close at 4 pm
- Christmas Day
- Christmas Eve – close at 4 pm
- Day After Christmas – We are exhausted!
We are located at 700 Atlantic St., Roseville, CA 95678
A question we often get is “How much meat do I need?” The starting rule of thumb is:
- Boneless Meat: 1/2 lb. per person for adults and 1/4 lb. per person for children.
- Bone-In Meat: 1 lb. person for adults and 1/2 lb. per person for children.
Then adjust for your situation. Are you feeding any seniors or teenagers? Do you want leftovers? Do you have any other main dish items?
- American Express
- ATM/Debit Cards
- EBT Cards
- And good old-fashioned cash
Additional Payment Information
- We do not accept checks.
- For transactions under $10, we only accept cash.